Hello, and welcome!
I’m Anna – a market research analyst by day, blogger by night, and swing dancer (sometimes swing DJ and dance instructor) on the weekends! In 2016 I married Landon, and together we live in our tiny apartment in Bowling Green Kentucky.
The big adventure of my life is one of self-discovery, continuously refined with the goals of simplicity and excellence, and I’m excited to share it with you!
A few fun facts about me:
- My Myers-Briggs type is INTJ.
- I’m a Christ-follower.
- I’m slightly obsessed with Pusheen The Cat.
- I’m 5’ 5”.
- I love donuts.
- Pilates and barre are my jam (and necessary – because donuts).
- I have hormonal adult acne. It’s kind of the worst, but I refuse to edit my photos or go to extreme lengths to cover it up. If you see spots on my face, it’s because I have spots on my face that defy my skills with a concealer brush.
- Hubs and I love to play tabletop games. A few of our favorites are Smash Up, 7 Wonders, Settlers of Catan, and Scythe.